The equipment I have includes a treadmill, a keiser spin bike, a compact cable machine, free weights, dumbbells, step, T bow, bosu, large stretching mat and yoga mats. Pads and gloves for boxing. Heart rate monitor for assessments and to monitor client during sessions.
Sarah is an extremely dedicated and enthusiastic trainer, if you want to see results and are prepared to work hard you will achieve them. Its easy for me to recommend Sarah as I know she can and will deliver!
- Kelly, Redhill
- Advanced instructor (YMCA) Level 3
- Pre and post Natal
- Exercise referral instructor (Wright Foundation) Level 3
- Advanced Pilates instructor (Future Fit) Level 3
- Working with clients with low back pain (Wright Foundation) Level 4
- Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolic syndrome (YMCA) Level 4
- Weight management & nutrition Level 3
- YMCA studio cycling, Keizer & Vibe Instructor
- Les Mills Bodypump Instructor
- Boxercise/ Kick boxercise Instructor
- First Aid
- If you don't like being in a crowded gym.
- If you don't want to take out a years contract with a health club that you may not use without someone motivating you to keep going.
- If you enjoy the flexibility of exercise outdoors with someone giving you that extra "push".
- Times to suit you.
- If you find you are doing the same exercises in the gym and need new ideas.
- If you have spent months in the gym and your body won't change.
- If you have time off work with an injury or a medical condition and are unsure how to return to exercise.
- If you are pregnant and have been exercising and are unsure how to continue or have had your baby and wish to come back to exercise.
- You may be looking to simply loose weight and gain definition or gain muscle and definition.
- You may have specific training requirements/needs due to injuries or medical conditions.
In partnership with myself, if you take the responsibility for your nutrition, once we have agreed to a healthy eating plan, then with personal training you can reach your own personal goals and see results.
You will have an initial consultation and we will discuss what you are doing at present. Your sessions will progress gradually to meet your specific needs.
If there are no medical recommendations then you will need to have comfortable trainers and comfortable clothing. You will need to bring fluids/water and a towel. If there are medical recommendations this will be discussed during the initial consultation.
The sessions will be designed around exercises you enjoy. We will build the sessions so you are happy with the intensity you work at and this will also be monitored through varying testing modalities.
Sarah is a wonderful trainer...she motivates me to do those few extra reps when I'm ready to give up and really maximises my workout. The one hour sessions fly by because shes so great at mixing it up and keeping it interesting. The challenging workouts and Sarah's extra push have yielded visible results, which I'm very pleased with. Sarah has really been a positive motivator in helping achieve my fitness goals.
- Lee, Crawley
If you have any reason to feel you may need to consult your doctor before coming then you should do so. If you have been exercising with no concerns then we will discuss this on your initial consultation.
Your GP will have informed you of some of the benefits and risks of participating in exercise programmes, your health and medical circumstances can be improved through exercise. If you have any queries about how this could affect your particular medical circumstances, please ask your doctor.
They include improvements in:
- Efficientcy of the heart and better circulation
- Weight management (weight/size)
- Muscle strength and endurance
- Balance and co-ordination
- Stress management
- Joint flexibility
You will have an initial assessment and we will develop a programme taking your case history, your aims and those of your doctor into account. Please brinmg with you:
- Any medication you are currently taking
- Inhalers or other medications needed to alleviate asthma or angina
- Comfortable clothing
- Shoes with good support
We will develop a programme tailored to your aims and ability.
As you gain confidence you will be encouraged to develop your fitness levels to suit your individual needs.
Sarah was recommended to me by friend after my moaning about putting on weight after giving uo smoking and general life approaching mid thirties! I contacted Sarah and have never looked back since. She was recommended by someone who goes to her classes and told me how motivating she was, she was not wrong. Sarah has changed my attitude towards excercise and instead of hating it, as I once did, I now love it. She has a passion for her job that somehow rubs off on you and not only do I enjoy excercise now I look and feel like a different person. I will not lie, she works you hard but Sarah makes every session intersting and different, for example boxing. I had never thought about this as a way to get fit but now I love it and have invested in my own gloves. I know it may sound dramatic but I feel Sarah has changed my life! I have a new energy and positive outlook and seem to wake up ready to cope with the day ahead. After doing an intensive 6 months with Sarah people were commenting on how much weight I had lost and how toned I was looking, which makes you feel great, no more bingo wings. I think because Sarah makes the sessions fun and interesting it feels like the time flies by. I am now pregnant and although I reached my target weight I still carry on seeing Sarah, as well as going to her classes at the gym, as I enjoy the sessions so much. There are not many people who can change your life around in such a postive way, perhaps she should become a life coach too! Thank you Sarah for the new and improved me.
- Caroline, Reigate