HUTT | SASPT | Personal Trainer | East Grinstead
I've been working with Sarah for nearly two years. She has supported me in developing and delivering a personal training plan for my cycle trips abroad. In addition I have regularly participated in her Pilates and Spin classes in the gym and online. These have been instrumental in getting me stronger and keeping me injury free. Sarah always takes an active interest in my progress and her positive approach in her support for my training objectives has been superb.
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
- If you don't like being in a crowded gym.
- If you don't want to take out a years contract with a health club that you may not use without someone motivating you to keep going.
- If you enjoy the flexibility of exercise outdoors with someone giving you that extra "push".
- Times to suit you.
- If you find you are doing the same exercises in the gym and need new ideas.
- If you have spent months in the gym and your body won't change.
- If you have time off work with an injury or a medical condition and are unsure how to return to exercise.
- If you are pregnant and have been exercising and are unsure how to continue or have had your baby and wish to come back to exercise.
- You may be looking to simply loose weight and gain definition or gain muscle and definition.
- You may have specific training requirements/needs due to injuries or medical conditions.
In partnership with myself, if you take the responsibility for your nutrition, once we have agreed to a healthy eating plan, then with personal training you can reach your own personal goals and see results.
I love what I do and I am are constantly learning and training myself
I am constantly driven by the incredible sense of fulfilment I feel when someone achieves their goals – no matter if they’re you’re an elite athlete, recreational athlete or a sedentary office worker. I believe that everyone can positively change themselves and their bodies.