- If you don't like being in a crowded gym.
- If you don't want to take out a years contract with a health club that you may not use without someone motivating you to keep going.
- If you enjoy the flexibility of exercise outdoors with someone giving you that extra "push".
- Times to suit you.
- If you find you are doing the same exercises in the gym and need new ideas.
- If you have spent months in the gym and your body won't change.
- If you have time off work with an injury or a medical condition and are unsure how to return to exercise.|
- If you are pregnant and have been exercising and are unsure how to continue or have had your baby and wish to come back to exercise.
- You may be looking to simply loose weight and gain definition or gain muscle and definition.
- You may have specific training requirements/needs due to injuries or medical conditions.
In partnership with myself, if you take the responsibility for your nutrition, once we have agreed to a healthy eating plan, then with personal training you can reach your own personal goals and see results.